Class Careers is a social enterprise that gives your students direct access to employers at no cost to your school. We recognised that depending on the location of your school and differing budgets of employers, some schools simply don't get visited and miss out on some important engagements. Primarily, Class Careers works with big employers who offer viable alternatives to university - such as apprenticeships or school leaver schemes - to inform your students about the different options available to them.
Class Careers allows students the opportunity to engage with an employer through the power of online tools. Our workshops are facilitated by a member of school staff and are delivered directly into classrooms across the country, giving your students the opportunity to chat with a company on a personal, one-to-one basis - getting them real answers to their questions, straight from the employer!
What We've Achieved
In 2016 alone, we have delivered full day workshops in schools across the country in partnership with with Your Life, Royal Mail, Schroders, PwC, Accenture, Lloyds Banking Group and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We've also delivered smaller workshops with Virgin Media, GSK, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, AXA, Harrods and EY. In just once short academic year, we have:
- Delivered into 100 schools across the country (and beyond!) - from Plymouth to Dunfermline... and even a couple in Italy and Cyprus too!
- Seen 1850 students speak to some of the top school leaver, apprentice and graduate recruiters in the UK
- Delivered 34,330 minutes of one-to-one employer support to students... That's a massive 572 hours!
- Watched and learned from your students, who have asked over 12,950 questions to our employers!
- 78% of students reported feeling more confident in their future career after completing a Class Careers online workshop...
- 88% of students would recommend Class Careers to a friend...
- 100% of school staff said they would recommend this service to another school...
- 100% of school staff felt the online workshops helped in the delivery of their statutory careers requirements.